Monday, June 29, 2009

New Feature Coming to Picture This: STL

I decided recently to expand the focus of this blog. Due to the fact that I'm currently unemployed, I decided that I needed more structure in my days and weeks, and as such, I'm going to be interviewing prominent St. Louisians and hope to have a new interview posted each week.

The interviews won't be terribly in-depth or anything... just a quick and dirty Q&A to get a little more insight to those in St. Louis who entertain us.

So far I have interviews lined up with Bob Reuter (musician, host of Bob's Scratchy Records on KDHX), Thomas Crone (writer, blogger and radio host), Laura Hamlett (founder of Playback STL), Dennis Williams (drummer for the Trip Daddys), Matt Harnish (of Bunnygrunt), Bill Chott (local improvisational actor), Mark & Muffy (of Double Mayhem on KDHX), Scott Miller (founder of New Line Theater and many more.

I will be posting a new interview each week right here. The first interview will be with Bob Reuter, and will hopefully be posted sometime next week. Stay tuned!

No comments: